In times of corona pandemic, it has become increasingly important to take care of one’s own health and to help others do the same.
Thus, the Akasha Academy NGO now offers a special “Training of Trainers” program as Health Care Advisors focusing Covid-19 and helping to manage the crisis in a better way.
Participants learn important facts about the nature of the Corona disease and how to teach others how to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle during the time after the lockdown.
The 40-hour program will include up to 40 participants, who will be taught in small groups (max. 10 persons) in order to ensure social distancing and personal protection.
What is it about?
- Basic Medicine: Learning basic medical facts with special focus on topics relevant to understand, prevent and treat Covid-19, e.g. anatomy and hygiene
- Health Promotion: Learning how to support others in the communities by teaching how to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle during the time of the pandemic
Who can apply?
- Young women who aim to attend the Basic Health Counsellor Training in the future
- Multipliers such as community health workers and teachers
- Interested people from the greater Suntakhan area
When will it take place?
- The vocational training is expected to begin in September 2020 depending on lockdown conditions
- If you want to get updates on the schedule, please register your email below
Where will it take place?
The training will take place in the newly constructed training center of Akasha Academy in Suntakhan.
- Admissions are open.
- If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact the Akasha Academy program management:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 981 8087 896.
Image Female Doctor: This cover has been designed using resources from Flaticon.com